Saturday, July 01, 2006

Ninja's in books.

I just read a book that was not bad considering the price.

The Art Of Arrow Cutting by Stephen Dedman.

It's a really easy read, has action, mystery, some horror and fantasy all thrown in. Oh and best of all, Ninjas.

I rarely read books that take place in contemporary settings as I've always been partial to Fantasy, but for just over 4 bucks I can't complain. BTW, that site,
bookcloseouts.com I've been buying books from them for years. Discovered them in St.Catherines Ontario. (lived close by for a few years while my wife and I struggled to get our break in the CG business.)

We now live 3000 km away from there but I still order stuff from them occasionally. I'm a sucker for a good deal on books. They occasionally have great deals on Art Books too!

No comments: